Green lentils, which are from the legumes family, are among the foods with a low glycemic index. From this aspect, it is among the indispensable parts of diet lists.
We would like to share with you a mouth-pleasing green lentil salad recipe that contains strong antioxidants.
Green Lentil Salad Ingredients:
- 2 glasses of green lentils
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 4 sprigs of green onions
- ½ bunch of dill
- 7-8 pickled gherkins
- 1 red pepper
- 1 can of canned corn
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
Preparation of Green Lentil Salad:
- First of all, we boil the lentils well, then, we let them cool after straining.
- Take the boiled lentils in a large bowl.
- Then we add the chopped red pepper, dill, parsley, green onion and pickled gherkins into the bowl.
- We add 1 can of canned corn to our salad.
- Lastly, we add olive oil, lemon and salt to our salad.
- Mix the salad well.
- Salad is ready to serve.