The most important secret of delicious pastas is their sauce. You can make delicious pastas by trying different sauces in pastas that everyone will love to eat. You can make different pasta recipes using bolognese sauce.
Bolognese Sauce Ingredients
• 250-300 Gr. Lean Mincemeat
• 2 Onions
• 3 Cloves of Garlic
• Half a Cup of Olive Oil
• 1 Carrot
• 1 sprig Celery Stalk
• 5-6 Tomatoes
• 1.5 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
• 1 Cup of Broth (Must Be Hot)
• Half a Glass of White Wine (Optional)
• 4-5 Basil Leaves
• 2 Bay Leafs
• A Pinch of Salt
• 2 Black Peppercorn
• Very Little Cinnamon (Optional)
Making and Preparing Bolognese Sauce
- Onions should be finely chopped.
- Carrots should be chopped into cubes.
- Tomatoes should be chopped in a very small way.
• The olive oil is heated in the sauce pan.
• Garlic and onions are left to roast in olive oil.
• Carrots and celery stalks are also added to the sauce.
• Then the paste and spices are added and finally the mince is added and started to be roasted.
• If you are going to use wine, you need to turn on the stove well at this stage.
• Finally, tomatoes are added and the water is thoroughly drained.
• Basil and bay leaves are added to the tomatoes that drain their water.
• After the sauce is cooked, remove the bay leaves and basil and whizz the sauce with a stick blender or in a food processor until smooth.