If you prefer rice that prevents aging and provides energy only as cooked rice; You’re missing a lot.
By using our delicious and healthy rice soup recipe, you can add a brand new flavor to your tables.
Rice Soup Ingredients:
• 8 glass of water
• 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
• ¾ glass of rice
• 2 tablespoons of oil and 2 tablespoons of butter
• 1 teaspoon mint and red chili pepper as spices
How to Make Rice Soup
•First add water, pre-extracted rice, oil and salt to the pan. Bring the mixture to a boil until the rice is cooked.
• Meanwhile, melt the butter in a separate pan. Add the tomato paste to the melted butter and roast them together.
Add the powdered pepper and mint to the butter and paste you have roasted and mix all the ingredients. Turn down the stove.
• When the rice is cooked, add the sauce you have prepared in the pan to the other pan, while stirring gradually.
• After the soup comes to boil, turn down the stove.
Your soup is ready to be served!