This recipe is quite healthy due to the fact that it is made with green lentils. The importance of green lentils for humans is that they carry as much protein as the protein in meat. Although the effect of the protein during the boiling of green lentils decreases, it will be very beneficial during digestion.
Minced Green Lentil Dish Ingredients
• 1 Cup of Green Lentils
• 200 Gr Roasted Mince
• 1 Medium Sized Onion
• 1 Tablespoon of Tomato Paste
• 1 Cube Sugar, Salt, Pepper
How to Make Minced Green Lentil Dish
• We wash the green lentils well, then put water over it until the water passes the lentils 2-3 fingerbreadths and boil it. We’re leaving it a little hard so it doesn’t fall apart too much.
• We roast the onions well in another saucepan.
• Then we put 1 tablespoon of tomato paste on top. We’re mixing it up.
• Then we add the mince to this mixture and mix it 3-4 times.
• We add salt, sugar and pepper while adding boiled lentils to this mixture.
• We add water to cover it a little over and cook it at medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
• Now our minced lentils are ready to be served.