I have prepared the recipe for baked stuffed green pepper for you, which is called Izmir style. Enjoy!
- Half a kilogram of pepper for stuffing,
- 2 cups of rice,
- 3 tomatoes,
- Half a bunch of parsley
- 2 onions,
- Dry mint or fresh mint if available
- 1 tablespoon of dry mint (fresh mint can also be used whatever is in our house is usable),
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper,
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste,
- Almost 1 tea cup olive oil,
- 2 cups of hot water
How to Make It?
Wash and shell(deseed) the peppers. Slice a tomato to make a lid on them . Wash the rice, parsley, onion and mint well and put them in a bowl. Parsley and onion should be finely chopped.
While the onions are fried over a low heat, add the tomato paste and peeled tomatoes. Add the washed rice and mix, then add the remaining ingredients (mint, parsley, pepper, red pepper) and remove from the heat.
Fill the deseeded peppers halfway through, cover them with tomatoes, then place them on a baking tray. In your heated oven, bake your fillings at 180 degrees until browned.
Your meal is ready. Enjoy!