Rice pilaf is among the necessary food as a carbohydrate nutrition for lunch. With its satiating effect, it is an easy food to consume with olive oil. Caution should be exercised as excessive consumption causes weight gain.
Rice Pilaf Ingredients
• Half a Tablespoon of Olive Oil
• 2 Glasses of Rice
• 2 Spoonful butter
• Half a Tea Glass of Noodles
• 2.5 Glasses of Hot Water
Rice Pilaf Recipe
- First of all, let’s get started by preparing the rice.
- Let 2 cups of rice soak in hot water for approximately 1 hour.
- At the end of 1 hour, wash the soaked rice with water.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter into the pot which we have determined for the rice previously. Let it stand until the melting process begins.
- After the butter melts, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil on it.
- When the oils turn slightly hot, add the noodles and keep frying them until they get their color darken.
- Then, add salt and 2 glasses of cleaned rice on it.
- After frying the rice lightly, add 2,5 water glasses of hot water on it.
- Let the rice boil with the water which was added, and boil it on medium heat until the rice absorbs its water.
- Take the rice which absorbed its water from the stove and let it wait for around 15 minutes.
Finally, prepare it for service as you wish.