Would you like to try a salad version of rice, the main nutrient of pilaf, which is the crown of our dinner tables? If you haven’t met the rice salad yet, our rice salad recipe is just for you!
Rice Salad Ingredients:
- 2 cups of rice
- 1 cup of canned corn
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 5 pickled gherkins
- 1 green and 1 red pepper
- Chili pepper
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Olive oil
Preparation of Rice Salad:
- Firstly, we remove stones from the rice well, then wash it and drain the water.
- We put our rice in a pot and add enough water to cover it.
- Add olive oil and salt to the water with rice and cook the rice on low heat.
- When the rice is well cooked, we leave the rice to cool.
- We take the cooled rice into a bowl, then add corn, pickles that we cut into cubes and finely chopped parsley into it.
- Finally, we add olive oil, salt and lemon juice to our rice salad.
- We mix our salad well.
- Our rice salad is ready to serve.